Did you know that rebates can help offset the cost of your new HVAC installation? While many people are concerned about the cost of replacing their existing equipment, or installing an HVAC system for the first time, there are dozens of energy rebates available that make the process a bit more affordable and accessible. The staff here at Comfort Guard, Inc. is familiar with the rebate system here in Oklahoma City, and can help you find the best rebate for our unique situation.
Rebate Options for Our Clients
While the rebates you’re eligible for will depend on the system you install and the brand you choose to purchase, you should know that there are many different rebate options available. Ranging from small incentives to major rebates in the neighborhood of a few thousand dollars, these programs are designed to make affording your dream system easier and more accessible than ever before.
For additional information on each rebate option, talk to your Comfort Guard tech. Here’s a breakdown of a few popular programs:
- Energy Rebates. Energy rebates can apply to the cost of a new HVAC system. While they vary in size, a good energy rebate can reach the amount of $5,000. Talk to the staff at Comfort Guard about who is eligible for these rebates, and how to apply.
- Oklahoma Natural Gas Rebates. Oklahoma Natural Gas will offer a rebate in the amount of $1,950 for qualifying customers. Talk to our team to find out whether you’re eligible for this rebate.
- Lennox Rebates. Are you considering purchasing a Lennox system? If you do, you may qualify for a rebate up to $1,600.
- Trade-In Coverage. Have an existing system you’re interested in trading in? Talk to our staff about how much it may be worth. We provide trade-in coverage depending on the value and age of your system.
- Tax Credits. Tax credits are available for customers who install new, energy-efficient systems. Talk to a Comfort Guard team member to learn more about these credits and to find out which systems are eligible.
Save Money on Your New System
Everyone loves saving money, and it’s especially nice when you’re installing a new HVAC system. While a new furnace or central air system can be expensive, there are several substantial rebates most clients can take advantage of to offset the cost. From energy rebates to rebates from Oklahoma Natural Gas, you’ve got options.
To find out which rebates are right for you, or to learn more about eligible systems and brands, contact the staff here at Comfort Guard. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and ensure you’re positioned well to take advantage of relevant rebates, tax breaks, and trade-in values.
To learn more about your rebate options, call our Oklahoma City office and speak to one of our experienced techs today. We’ll help you learn more about the brands we service and carry, and the rebates and financial incentives our team works with. Remember: helping you save money is our goal!